Friday, December 30, 2011

my essentials

It's about time I share my favorite items in my closet to close out 2011!





From left to right: 

Basic Zara Linen T-Shirt: by far the easiest go to in my closet. They look way nicer on than any cotton t-shirt, yet are just as comfortable. LOVE.

BDG Denim Button-Down: I love this because I wear it both buttoned up as a shirt or over a tank or shirt as a jacket. Perfect weight especially with the mild weather in LA. (link is similar version)

Vince High-Low Sweater: I cannot tell you how much I wear this sweater...my friends know I basically live in this. I throw it over anything. It's a large so it's oversized which I love, but because it's a nice sweater I still look put together no matter what I'm wearing it with. 

Zara Leopard Scarf: This scarf rivals my vince sweater in the amount of use it has gotten. I've even worn it as a top. It adds a lot to a simple outfit and when I don't feel like picking out an outfit I usually throw this over anything. If you don't own a leopard scarf yet I suggest adding one to your closet. 


Jeffrey Campbell "Rouges" Bootie:  Easy bootie to throw on with any outfit. Looks great with skinnies or even shorts so I can wear them year round. Love that all the hardware is gold too!

Sam Edelman Gold "Gigi" Sandal: The most comfortable sandal I've owned for the price. The gold is a perfect color and dresses up any casual outfit. Totally worth the price. 

Citizens of Humanity Denim : literally the most comfortable, live-in jeans I've ever owned. If you get them, size down because they do stretch!

Citizens of Humanity Black "Avedon" Jean: my go to, especially for going out at night when it's freezing outside! Also, a much more put-together option compared to black leggings.

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume: my favorite go-to perfume. I am so picky when it comes to perfumes and I never get sick of this scent. Absolute perfection.

Michael Kors Gold Watch: I like that this watch isn't too big and isn't flashy. Simple and refined. I never used to wear a watch before this one but I love how it adds to an outfit, especially layered with some bangles.

Max & Chloe Monogram Necklace: I wear this everyday and never take it off. Easy to layer with and looks great with a bunch of bangles on because it is so simple. 

Hope you enjoyed this past year and have an amazing 2012!!!

xoxosugarandspikes




No comments:

Post a Comment